Moderator’s interview: Elena Yordanova from British Bulgarian Business Association
June 19, 2019
Welcome to our news section: Moderator’s Interview! In this section, we will be able to discover more about the role of the moderators on COBCOE Connects and, particularly, about their functions and visions for the platform. Today we hear from Elena Yordanova from Bulgaria.
- Hi Elena. First question: who are you and what is your role in your chamber?
Hi there, I’m the COBCOE Connects representative for the BBBA – British Bulgarian Business Association. I’m the Communications and Trade manager here.
- What makes your chamber special? How do you differentiate from others?
I believe that we are exceptionally active in organising events and delegations, and even though we have already over 200 members, we still manage to connect with each one of them personally.
- What do you think of COBCOE Connects and how do you think it helps your members?
I believe it complements the services we offer to our members, and the opportunities they get to connect with as many businesses and potential partners as possible.
- Where do you see COBCOE Connects in, let’s say, three years?
I hope it fulfills its potential to become a global platform for trusted business partnerships.
- We have recently announced four new networks on the platform, including BECI, which is a big chamber of commerce. How do you think it could impact your members?
The more members on the platform, the more opportunities for all users.
- What do you miss on COBCOE Connects?
A more social aspect other than posting Opportunities and messaging each other.
- 11 countries are already on COBCOE Connects. Which one would you like to see represented next?
- What are the features that you would find helpful to add in the future?
A social platform to chat and connect with other moderators and businesses.
- If we added artificial intelligence on COBCOE Connects, what would you like it to help you with?
Sending notifications of relevant opportunities.