Our Member Speaks…Esra Koraltan from the London Bridge Project
January 15, 2019
We continue with our new blog section: Member’s Interview! In this section, we will be able to discover more about the ways companies find themselves on COBCOE Connects and, particularly, about their successes on the platform. Today we interview Esra Koraltan from the London Bridge Project.
The London Bridge Project (LBP) is the leading consultancy and management company focused on sales consultancy, full sales cycle management and business development. They provide local support to Turkish and international companies in the UK. By identifying the best business opportunities in the UK, their aim is to maximise the profit and minimize the efforts of their clients and partners to extend their operations.
- How did you learn about the platform COBCOE Connects?
I heard about it through Malin at Thames Valley Chamber. When I asked him if he would be able to put us in touch with international companies, he suggested I use COBCOE Connects.
- What feature did you find the most useful on COBCOE Connects?
The opportunities page where you can look at what different companies are advertising.
- Did you face any challenges while using the platform?
No. I think it’s an easy-to-use platform.
- How many leads/responses has the platform generated so far for you?
So far, three.
- What is the quality of the leads the platform generates for you?
All three leads I had a response from were related to what our business is looking for.
- What other tools, platforms, channels do you use for similar business development activities?
We use LinkedIn
- How do you see the response rate / success on COBCOE Connects compare with the alternative options?
I’m not using any other platforms similar to COBCOE, but I believe LinkedIn is one of the best tools out there to reach out to potential clients and find leads.
- We already have 11 countries on COBCOE Connects (France, Bulgaria, UK, Slovenia, Lithuania, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Italy, Nigeria). If you could pick the next one, what would it be?
It would be South Africa.
- What has becoming a member for the platform meant for you?
It means that I get to easily connect with business from different companies who are looking for our services.
- What piece of advice would you give a new member on the platform?
Try to use the platform regularly to keep up-to-date with new opportunities and not to miss out on anything.
- Would you recommend COBCOE Connects to your colleagues/other companies?
Absolutely. I think COBCOE Connects is a great platform for small-medium sized businesses.